Audio & Camera Freelancers
Join the VVC Productions team of professionals that apply their expert technical skills to staging events, news conferences, awards ceremonies, internal meetings, public consultations, video productions, and web live streaming. VVC Productions is based in Mississauga, Ontario staging events all across the province.
We are always looking to round out our pool of talented technicians and will keep any resumes received on file for future reference. Successful candidates would be responsible for all assembly, operation and dismantling of audio/visual equipment. It is preferred that you have a college diploma in a related field, and you must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Those with experience in the Audio Visual Industry will be given preference.
VVC looks to skilled freelancers to work with us during busy times. As you would have a vital role in the staging and production of events, it is necessary that you have previous audio/visual training and/or on-the-job experience.
Typical requirements to a show:
- Pulling and checking the equipment needed
- Loading the equipment onto trucks
- Traveling to (or meeting at) the locations
- Unloading trucks
- Setting up equipment (audio, visual, video)
- Setting up staging, such as a riser, podium, draping, signage
- Operating the show, doing the audio mix, video taping etc.
- Striking the show once it’s finished, loading the equipment back into the truck, and leaving from the site, or returning to the shop and unloading the truck.