Burke started working with his father in the mid 1970’s at age 10, providing audio and lighting facilities for events which included several royal visits and state dinners, many annual meetings and hundreds of news conferences in what was the emerging field of audio/visual production. After completing a BA in political science and business he joined his Dad as a full partner and quickly helped grow the business to become a full service audio/visual, video and staging production company continuing to focus on high profile events in Ontario.Having spent over 35 years building VVC’s team to become the A/V supplier of choice for news makers and event planners, Burke is always looking for innovative ways to bring value to communicators’ projects. In the 90’s it was adding audio and video teleconferencing and lately web media has been his focus including hosting archived webcasts, client web photo galleries and audio files.
- Numerous Royal Visits
- 15 years producing the Skins Game
- Annual Remembrance Day Event @ Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Toronto International Film Festival News Conferences
- Naming of “Ted Rogers Way” in Toronto
- Simcoe County’s Annual Warden’s Gala
- Simcoe County’s Annual “Night at the Museum”